20 February 2007

BOOTED off MySpace

Yes folks, you've read it right. Our school district is booting all of us off MySpace 24/7. As it stands, right now we only have access after 5pm, which has been fine.

So, the only time I'll have access to MySpace is when I'm not milking the district Internet service.

It's been fun...



BTW --- I've started thinking of summer plans. Pops & I may hike in Zion & Bryce Canyon UT May 20-27. Jenny (villigous exodus) & I are going to trek around Greece & Turkey for the month of June. There will be a stop in WI (around the 21st) for a wedding (Sara & Shaun) & to visit Cindy & Keiran in Madison. The end of July beholds my 19th year annual trip to Pawley's Island with Pops side of the family. Then, my first day back at school is August 15th; that's our first meeting anyway. All the inbetween time will be well spent in NC. Yes. Yes, I realize it's only February & I'm planning. :-P

Love the lover,
Carey

P.S. I tried & tried to post this on MySpace.... bleh on filters!

No comments: