06 January 2010

Reading Feeds the Soul

-----Here's my book list for 2009. I missed some here and there, but I'll go back later to edit. Really, this is to help me keep track. If you see something that peeks your interest, just ask me about it or go check it out for yourself. I already know my 2010 list will blow this one out of the water! ^_^:

January
Chicken With Plumbs, M. Satrapi

April
The Catcher in the Rye, J.D. Salinger

June
I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight, M. Chow
clips from the CORE book (reading pedagogy)

July
Epileptic, David B.
Post Office, C. Bukowski
Four Agreements, M. Ruiz
Sweet Thursday, J. Steinbeck
Slumdog Millionare, V. Swarup
Flush, C. Haaisen

September
Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Ever Seen- C. McDougall (audiobook)

October
Blue Pills: A Positive Love Story, F. Peeters
The Eternal Sunshine, G.L. Yang & D.K. Kim
Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames, Thich Nhat Hanh
Bluesman: complete edition, R. Vollmar

November
The Beats: A Graphic History, H. Pekar, et al.
Life of Pi, Y. Martel
Black Hole, C. Burns

December
Raising Ourselves, V. Wallis
Burma Chronicles, G. Delisle
The Road, C. McCarthy (audiobook)
The Quitter, H. Pekar
Fables: 1001 Nights of Snowfall, B. Willingham


+ articles/papers/websites for H523 class; dabblings in: understand your dreams-parker, random... health sci stuff, animal speak-andrews, current affairs, & various things that come up (teaching/planning info., articles, etc.)

Check my profile to see what I'm currently reading.

No comments: